“Katie is warm, knowing, wise, friendly and inspirational. ”
— Julie Batsford-White, Writer
Creative Coaching with Katie Rose
Claim the Power, Joy & Magic of Your Voice
Bespoke coaching sessions tailored to your unique voice
Public Speaking and Singing is our No 1 fear, studies show, above death! It's absolutely possible to liberate your voice and enjoy confident self-expression. Learning about our voices is a lifelong adventure with many wonderful benefits for our wellbeing.
A Unique Approach to Coaching
With 20 years experience of working with individuals, Katie offers a holistic approach, seeing the voice & creative expression as intricately linked with all areas of life. An experienced singer and facilitator, she brings a full creative toolkit and respects the uniqueness of every person. She offers completely confidential counsel and wise witness.
- Discover your unique voice and authentic creative expression
- Design and refine songs, stories, pitches, projects & presentations
- Build your own personal creative toolkit
- Reclaim your power from past experiences & performance anxiety
- Stay tuned and true to your inner voice
- Set boundaries to honour yourself and your creativity
- Boost your creative wellbeing - breathe deep, stand tall, feel great!
- Deliver unforgettable performances to your audience
Types of Session
- One Hit Wonder - a one off session to spark creativity, insight and inspiration.
- Six Session Intensive - Six one hour bespoke coaching sessions in singing, speaking and creative expression.
- Reclaim the Past - unlock your inner voice and find freedom from the past.
Who is it for?
Katie coaches creatives at all stages of their journey - from shy beginners to established film, TV, theatre, music, education and wellbeing professionals.
* Covid Pandemic - all sessions are taking place online via Zoom *
Avoid the hassle of travel and enjoy your session from the comfort of your home.
Covid Hardship, Concessions & Instalment Plans available - please ask.
“I was so shy about my voice before meeting you that there was no way I could sing in front of anybody. Now I warble as I walk down the street and it makes me feel great. ”
— Sophie Camu - Designer
“I sang like I never sang in my life! ”
— Juliette Jean Claude – Artist, Performer
“I’d also like to thank Katie Rose, the creative coach mentioned in this introduction for a remarkable coaching session during which the idea for this project was born”
“I left the session feeling amazed and energised. Ready for life, even more so.”
— Kylei - Fire Fighter
“'I feel so grateful for the sessions we had together. Although I felt in quite a lot of turmoil at the time, subconsciously our sessions unpacked alot and you really helped build my confidence back up and encouraged me to trust in the process. I think that I have grown alot.... My faith has been restored and I feel inspired by music again. Thank you so much for all you do, sharing your time and energy, your positivity. ”