In The Silence 4:200:00 / 4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00 / 4:44
0:00 / 3:13
empty cup 5:430:00 / 5:43
willow 5:360:00 / 5:36
Turn to Water 4:320:00 / 4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00 / 4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00 / 5:12
Woman 3:110:00 / 3:11
The Mermaid 5:020:00 / 5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00 / 5:56
Take Care 3:390:00 / 3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00 / 6:34
requiem 7:080:00 / 7:08
Clear, Confident, Courageous
Self Expression for Creatives
What is Creative Coaching?
Be heard, honoured, witnessed and championed in a safe environment.
Explore and enjoy successful creative expression including:
Singing, Voice Work & Presentation Skills
- Helping shy or new singers discover and enjoy their voices
- Supporting established creatives to hone and refine their vocal skills.
- Building a creative toolkit of simple, supportive practices
- Giving creative direction to pitches and performances
- Transforming inhibitions and performance anxiety into confidence
Creative Project Management
Katie coaches budding and established creatives to:
- Map out and manifest creative goals, dreams and visions
- Be accountable and take action to bring projects into reality
- Identify and work through questions, challenges, issues and problems
- Harvesting and building inner and outer resources
- Take self-care, safeguard and set clear boundaries around projects.
Reclaiming The Past
Unlock the wisdom of your intuition and find freedom from past trauma, recurrent patterns or stories by journeying back to find the root causes.
Who is it for?
Katie has coached creatives including singers, theatre directors, actors, visual artists, teachers, choir leaders, performance poets, writers, activists, therapists and facilitators. Every session is uniquely tailored to each individual and can involve breathwork, voicework and creative visualisation.
Katie's Approach to Coaching
With 18 years experience of working with individuals, Katie brings a wealth of experience and a full creative tool kit to every session. A fully insured member of the Natural Voice Network, Katie believes that everyone has a voice. Having worked with people with learning difficulties since her teens, she respects the uniqueness of every person. She offers completely confidential counsel and wise witness.
Free Initial 20 minute Phone/ Skype Consultation
Explore your ideas and questions in a completely confidential, obligation free 20 minute phone/skype call - click here to request a consultation
“Creative Coaching with Katie has enabled me to really connect with my true voice. I have been able to access the more spontaneous and authentic parts of myself through simple vocal and body awareness exercises, creating a greater sense of confidence in my presentation skills.”
— Fiona Allan, Physiotherapist
“I sang like I never sang in my life! ”
— Juliette Jean Claude – Artist, Performer
Booking A Session
As I value your time, my time and our time together please note that the following Terms and Conditions apply to our work together.
1. Session Info & Fees
* A complimentary obligation-free initial 20 minute phone/skype consultation is available free of charge to discuss how we can work together.
* Creative Coaching Sessions last one hour and cost £60/ £50 concs
* Longer sessions can be booked by agreement
* Reclaim the Past Sessions last an hour and a half and cost £90/£80
* Sessions take place in person in South London or on Skype
* All sessions are completely confidential
2. Booking & Payment
* All sessions must be paid for in advance at the time of booking.
* Booking refers to the agreement made for the date and time of the session.
* Payment in advance can be made by BACS or Paypal
* Transaction fees for payments by PayPal are non-refundable.
3. Seven Day Cancellation Policy
* Sessions cancelled with 7 or more days notice are fully refundable and transferrable
* Sessions cancelled within 7 days are non-refundable and non-transferrable
* If due to unforeseen circumstances, Katie Rose has to cancel, the session will be rescheduled for another time.
* If you arrive late, only the remainder of the session will be available
* If due to unforeseen circumstances, Katie Rose is delayed starting (eg by technical hitches on Skype etc) you will still receive your full session time.
* By booking your session with Katie Rose and making a payment via this website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Please contact me with any queries about your session
“Public speaking - both to small and large groups - has always been a challenge for me. In my work as a filmmaking, I was finding that lacking confidence in this area was hampering me. Pitching stories, engaging people verbally, both one to one and in groups, is a crucial aspect of the work that I often shied away from. So it had been an ambition to work with my voice for some time, and I’m really happy to have found Katie. She delicately relaxed the anxieties I had around speaking, and gave me innumerable tools to help me access more of my voice. And crucially without insisting on a normal or standard voice. Which was important to me. The large public presentation that we were working towards was a great success. But beyond that she brought the process back to more profound questions. Particularly of how to relate to yourself and to others with generosity of spirit, and how using your voice can be a part of that. Many thanks Katie! ”
— RE, Filmmaker
“Katie is an inspirational teacher. Her warmth, encouragement and friendly support enabled me to overcome my fears, "find my voice" and enjoy singing. After just a few lessons, I now have the confidence to join a community choir. ”
“Katie is warm, knowing, wise, friendly and inspirational. ”
— Julie Batsford-White, Writer
“I was so shy about my voice before meeting you that there was no way I could sing in front of anybody. Now I warble as I walk down the street and it makes me feel great. ”
— Sophie Camu - Designer