In The Silence 4:200:00 / 4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00 / 4:44
0:00 / 3:13
empty cup 5:430:00 / 5:43
willow 5:360:00 / 5:36
Turn to Water 4:320:00 / 4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00 / 4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00 / 5:12
Woman 3:110:00 / 3:11
The Mermaid 5:020:00 / 5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00 / 5:56
Take Care 3:390:00 / 3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00 / 6:34
requiem 7:080:00 / 7:08
Singing can seriously increase your happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...
Warm Hearted Singing
Welcome your voice in a welcoming lively choir who laugh as much as they sing!
Thursdays 7-9pm, Term time,
St John The Evangelist,
Sylvan Road, SE19 2RX
In partnership with Crystal Palace Transition Town & Social Prescribing.
** First Session Free**
Termly fee - £84 / £72 concs,
If joining later in the term, first session is free then pay for the rest of the term at a rate of £6/£7 per session.
please email for more info
Visit our Facebook Page
Croydon Carers Choir
“This has really lifted me and cheered me up. I'm feeling so much better.”