In The Silence 4:200:00/4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00/4:44
empty cup 5:430:00/5:43
Turn to Water 4:320:00/4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00/4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00/5:12
The Mermaid 5:020:00/5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00/5:56
Take Care 3:390:00/3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00/6:34
Creating and contributing to our communities through the magic of singing together in harmony.
“Katie's love and enthusiasm for singing is infectious. Which means she generates that same love and enthusiasm in others. ”
— Bob Harper
Huge thanks to everyone who donated to my Honesty Box in 2020 - it helped me keep the singing show on the road.
The Lockdown 1.0 Honesty Box raised £442.50 and the Christmas Honesty Box raised £76.75 for St George's Hospital Charity.
Delighted to say that The Food of Love Fundraiser has raised £343 split equally between St George's Hospital Charity & Matthews Yard Hampers for Children - thank you everyone!
The Food of Love
A Fundraising Feast of Poetry & Song
Sunday 28th February, 7.00-8.00pm
Online via Zoom
Hosted by Katie Rose
with Jazz Singers Jenny Green & Gill Manly
Raising voices and funds to feed our community & support frontline workers
By Donation to the Honesty Box
Proceeds - 50% to St George's Hospital Charity &
50% to Matthews Yard Hampers for Children
Matthews Yard also offer a full menu of lovingly prepared food via their Hatch, Deliveroo and Uber.
Please note Booking will close @ 4pm on Sunday 28th February
Singing can seriously increase your health & happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...