In The Silence 4:200:00 / 4:20
Love and Compassion 4:440:00 / 4:44
0:00 / 3:13
empty cup 5:430:00 / 5:43
willow 5:360:00 / 5:36
Turn to Water 4:320:00 / 4:32
Rose Chant 4:140:00 / 4:14
Stormy Weather 5:120:00 / 5:12
Woman 3:110:00 / 3:11
The Mermaid 5:020:00 / 5:02
molly bawn 5:560:00 / 5:56
Take Care 3:390:00 / 3:39
Ocean of Grace 6:340:00 / 6:34
requiem 7:080:00 / 7:08
Singing can seriously increase your health & happiness!
Singing in choirs has scientifically demonstrated wellbeing benefits including:
* And breathe.... - singing encourages us to breathe deep and long
* Heart humming - it's a gentle form of cardio-vascular exercise
* Stress busting - singing blows off steam, relieving pain and tension
* Mood Booster - singing releases endorphins and happy hormones
* Brain Gym - learning lyrics and melodies flexes our grey cells
* Calm - singing brings us into the present moment, alleviating worries
* Confidence - singing empowers healthy self-esteem and self-expression
* Creative Fulfilment - making a great sound together brings satisfaction
* Social vitamins - syncs heartrates and releases bonding hormone oxytocin
* Friendships - choirs can grow into eco-systems of social support
* Contribution - choirs can fundraise and bring joy to their community
Because Singing Can and Does Change the World...
Welcome Your Voice!
Experience the joy of singing in a friendly and relaxed environment.
Uplifting a cappella singing - folk, world, pop - taught by ear. Everyone is welcome, including those who think they can't sing.
Thursdays 7-9pm, Term time,
St John The Evangelist,
Sylvan Road, SE19 2RX
In partnership with Crystal Palace Transition Town & Social Prescribing.
FREE TASTER SESSION
Autumn Term - 12th Sept-12th Dec
Half Term - no session 31st Oct
** First Session Free**
Termly fee - £84 / £72 concs,
If joining later in the term, first session is free then pay for the rest of the term at a rate of £6/£7 per session.
If finances are an issue please get in touch.
please email for more info
Visit our Facebook Page
Croydon Carers Choir
“This has really lifted me and cheered me up. I'm feeling so much better.”
Croydon Carers Choir
In Partnership with Creative Croydon
Bi-Monthly Wednesdays, 10.30-11.45 am
Sing your heart out with our friendly guided singing group! No experience necessary, just come along and join the fun. Free for Croydon Carers - no need to book, just drop in!
Carers Information Centre
24 George Street, Croydon, CR0 1PB